Sunday, January 28, 2007



Re-Entry to .ekwc was smooth. I woke up Saturday morning; made oatmeal focused on a working day. Instead, I rode off for a 5 Rhythm’s Dance with instruction in Dutch. Mostly I understood via body language and the similar sounds of things like hand, elbow and shoulders.

A remarkable meeting with a gentle man Syven, who’d dreamed of meeting a women with dark hair, and blue grey eyes a month earlier.

As part of the instruction we chose a partner and then danced for each other. I was one of the last to chose a partner, as I did not understand the Dutch instruction and Syven indicated English was not a natural means for communication. Yet, our exchange was deeper than many one has in a lifetime. Via simple body language, he saw an ancient being offering a universal essence of life. A heartening gift to receive.

No comments: