Tuesday, June 19, 2007


Tomorrow passes in a fluid series of details mostly practical and impractical. – No Photo’s yet.

I design a prototype hardware system for the panels and figure out how to fabricate interconnect for the pipes and cables.

Off to a hardware store for supplies on a rickety blue five speed bike. When I left the shop, I turned and encountered a void where I’d parked the bike. Returning to. ekwc, via bus, I sourced and repaired a bike in the back corner that is rustier than the one I’d thought no one would steal.

The sales man at the bike shop said there are over one million bikes sold each year in Holland and around 800,000 stolen. I bought a 37 Euro lock, an inner tube and tier stems. The bike has rear hub brakes like my first bike in Ohio circa 1961.

In the evening, I rejoined the community of Five Rhythms in Den Bosch. Ingrid, who mixed the wave – played 28 minutes of drumming. I was one of the few who danced the entire piece. My body responded to the nuanced rhythms, and I became aware my entire body can participate when I finger hammer the bone china panels, not just my hands and fore arms.

1 comment:

linsawt said...

you are a dancing queen for sure - you do SF jsutice! miss you and love you
Linda