Sunday, September 2, 2007

RE-Entry into Life OutSide .ekwc:


Home to sort details and start up life after the cloistered existence in Den Bosch. No longer are my days focused on a single unifying journey. As I retrace the week leading out from the last blog entry to our final presentation, packing and departure from the combined ekwc residency I recognize how many thoughts and experiences I’ve gained. Time shifted somehow during the combined residency, and I hope to look out from these new lens ground during my thirteen-week commitment.

Among the diverse self directed work I’ll start seeds for the following action: final presentation for the Lighton Grant, re-model my garage for ceramics completing the transition from ID consultant, help Rachael with her TIC unit, commit to Thesis Prep course at AAU, move my mother into an Alzheimer unit in New Jersey, enjoy friends, explore the city’s offerings, etc.

No comments: